Bombay Love (Reiki / Yoga) - Reiki Teacher Prasad Karmarkar


When planning my trip to India, I never imagined going to Bombay. Yet, when I met Kadambari, soon-to-be Bollywood Star/Yoga Teacher, at the yoga festival, I started feeling butterflies in my stomach every time I thought of this place. When she asked me to come to a Reiki Intensive with her, I knew I had to. And from then on, Bombay just unraveled one surprise after the other...

From the unexpected audition studios in dodgy buildings where I followed Kids for ad or movie castings to the Yoga House - the yoga studio/cafe/boutique I've been dreaming of for the last few months, to the best street food aka. chats (little hollow-fried-dough-balls filled with the perfectly balanced bursting-flavor-gravy), to long rickshaw, drives stuck in the fumes of traffic, going through the maze of colorful-look-alike-lanes (I usually have a good sense of direction but Bombay has been challenging me big time), to welcoming friends kind enough to open their apartment for me to stay and their Bombay-ite life for me to experience to home-made chai, mango-lassi, curries, to movie night and house-warming parties surrounded by citizen of the world and their unique stories (thanks Kids, Jiggz, Naru, Adil, Pauline, and Will), to meditation sessions lead by Reiki Teacher Prasad Karmarkar, inspirational reiki master, to touristic adventures to Elephanta Island, the Gateway of India and Hadji Ali mosque, to soul connections with the cutest kids begging with the biggest smile and sparkles in their eyes... No matter how intense, in-your-face, busy, smelly, loud, heartbreaking, extreme, draining, dusty, crowded Bombay is, Bombay has been kind to me, forcing me to stay centered to appreciate everything she has to offer. Two months later, my Indian trip continues to amaze me, filling my senses and my heart with life-long memories...

Source:- https://www.sweet-yogini.com/india--part-ii/bombay-love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reiki Teacher Prasad Karmarkar role in USHA's Life Part - 4

Reiki Teacher Prasad Karmarkar | Delhi

Reiki Teacher Prasad Karmarkar role in USHA's Life Part - 3